A list of some of the worst things in my world.
– A pile of week old, encrusted and molding dirty dishes.
– Sitting cross-legged on the floor for an extended period of time, getting up and feeling your kneecaps slowly squeal and grind against your leg bones.
– Being incapacitatingly allergic to warm, cuddly, fuzzy things.
– Being afraid to tell someone that you: like, love, lust, hate, revile them. Or want to dress them up in a hippo suit.
– Every time you have to stop doing something you really enjoy because you have ‘responsibilities.’
– Vehicle Maintenance.
– Being inspired and then losing it before the chance to use the muse has been fulfilled. Also see: being completely uninspired.
– Being in a hurry.
– The realization of futility or impotence. [this is sometimes the blackest of night before dawn though]
– Wet or sweaty socks.
– Low volume, high-pitched, continuous, unidentifiable ambient sound.
– Raw onions.
– The people in stores who go very slowly, take up the entire aisle, and roll their eyes at you when you ask to get by as if by moving out of the way they are doing the equivalent of donating bone marrow.
– Surly and impatient people in stores. [I become this when confronted with the previous]
– Riding an elevator and smelling rancid flatulence, most likely dropped by the smelly, cig-voiced fat lady that just debarked.
What are some of the worst things in your world?