Audit

Last night I start­ed an audit of my site. When I switched to Word­Press a bunch of dates on my posts got screwed up and the perma­links from some posts to oth­er posts no longer work so I’m slow­ly going through and repair­ing dead links, dead image tags and basi­cal­ly clean­ing up the place. If that sounds bor­ing you should real­ize that it is basi­cal­ly what I do at work all the time. In light of all this work, I have to turn off my audio-vibra­to­ry-physio-mol­e­c­u­lar trans­port device [name that movie], or pinger so y’all don’t get notices every time I save a file I’ve edit­ed.

I got a 100% poly­ester cor­po­rate embroi­dered sta­t­ic-cling device as a Hol­i­day gift today. It will go well with my 100% poly­ester cor­po­rate embroi­dered sta­t­ic-cling device from last year.