- An arrow on the front pointing to the mouth with Food written under it; on the backside, an arrow pointing to the butt with Poop written over it.
- A snake mouth on the bottom half of the onesy; so it looks as if the baby is being eaten.
- Basic animal onesies, all ferocious and ravenous looking; not cute and cuddly.
- Gender-benders: Girl-onesies with sparkly, vicious, toothy T-Rexes; pink and purple fire trucks; etc. Boy-onesies with camo-print prancing ponies.
- His and Her: Mommy Loves Me; Daddy Doesn’t and Daddy Loves Me; Mommy Doesn’t.
Pregnant Woman T-shirt Ideas [all of these prints go on the lower part of the shirt, so the belly fills them out]:
- Disco Ball [thanks to Noah Pfarr]
- Death Star
- A monster mouth with sharp teeth [to discourage people from touching the pregnant belly].