Skip to content
Saturday, 8 April 2006
- Apparently they’re called gingerbread persons now.
- Pretty girls in Tremont run early in the morning, not in the afternoon like I do.
- Little boys named Mateo will magically appear every time you’re at the library and annoy the ever-living shit out of you while you apply for jobs.
- I love giving people directions to places in Tremont.
- I can get intermittant WiFi from Jewel Heart while sitting in my car at the laundromat.
- The squirrels are going through their first molt of the year.