Skip to content
- 1# kielbasa, sliced
- 1 box frozen pierogies
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 8 oz. frozen corn
- 2 T. butter
- Put the butter in a 13×9 inch casserole dish and stick it in the oven. Preheat the oven to 400°
- Prep the other ingredients, and toss them together in a large mixing bowl.
- When the butter is melted, remove from the oven and make sure the bottom of the dish is fully coated.
- Put the pierogies in the dish.
- Layer the other stuff on top.
- Cover the casserole with aluminum foil and bake for 40 – 50 minutes.