The coronavirus pandemic hasn’t killed us all, yet. There is much to write about, but most of it isn’t worth writing about. The key touches on my life could also be expounded upon; but little has changed empirically, much has epistemologically. I will sum up.
- Truth Condition: I haven’t been proud to be an American since Trump was elected. Increasingly militant, state-sponsored fascism is being deployed as naked white supremacy. The “Trump 2020 No More Bullshit” flags that bray my neighborhood testify that currently racism and fascism are pigs that America has stopped putting lipstick on.
- Truth Condition: There is a good reason the 2nd Amendment follows the 1st. This is a koan. Bifurcate.
- Potential Condition: NO GODS NO MASTERS sounds like a good next tattoo.
- Present Condition: I’ve grown more liberal, the way a mirror cracks.
- Potential Condition: I am working on a series of meditations on death that also tie into the 7 principles of Hermetic mysticism and 7 elements: fire, water, earth, air, void, energy, decay.
- Potential Condition: I plan to make a linocut print for each of them and finding figure models is going to be interesting because I’m so awful at drawing.
- Present Condition: The boy donated his hair, got glasses, and joined Cross Country. He’s leveled up and I love him more than ever.
- Potential Condition: A two-week camping road trip to Arches, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon Las Vegas, Death Valley, Sequoia, Joshua Tree, and White Sands is planned for the last two weeks of the month.
- Liminal Condition: My dog is near the end, and I am scheduling her passage into entropy like I’d schedule a chimney cleaning. Farewell tour imminent.